I love being a mom and doing activities outside of our home with my daughter. Whether it be taking a road trip, a last minute visit to the zoo, or just a fun shopping trip, we are always on the go. It is so important to me that we have these experiences rather than staying in all the time.
To make sure that these experiences remain fun and not stressful, I have to make sure my purse is packed for any obstacles we may face. Not packing some of these items could have put a damper on our fun.
Yesterday we had an adventurous trip running errands arround Dallas. We even went to our local Walmart to pick up a new Kleenex Go Anywhere pack for my purse. Which leads me to the topic of this post, five things that this mommy on the go never leaves home without:
1. Kleenex Go-Anywhere Pack – To keep faces and hands free of food and grime, I always have a pack of Kleenex Go Anywhere with me. These wipes are great because they are travel size so they don’t take up too much space in my bag. They also come in a really cute pouch that has a strap on it. The strap allows you to hook it on things like diaper bags or strollers, making it easy for you to get the tissue out, if you are having an emergency. Visit your local Walmart and stock up on the Kleenex Go Anywhere packs for all of your summer fun.
2. Doggie Waste Bags – Since they are made for dogs, I use them for our dog of course. I also use them as trash bags in my car and I put McKenna’s stinky diapers in them if I don’t have a trash can nearby. While on my recent trip to Disney World, McKenna got sick on the plane, so these bags also got used as puke bags. They have many purposes.
3. Hair Brush – Both of our hair is fine and has a tendency to get knotted. I always carry a small brush in my purse so we can keep our hair looking fresh and tame throughout the day.
4. Lip Balm – Nobody wants chapped lips so this is always in my bag. McKenna also has a slight obsession with putting it on. If she is in a bad mood, I take it out to distract her.
5. Sunscreen – It is very important to keep me and McKenna protected from the sun. A lot of the activities we do are outside, and without proper protection we could easily get sunburnt. I am a firm believer in wearing sunscreen everyday, even if the sun is not out.
What are some things that you never leave home without? As a mommy on the go, I’d love to hear about any products that can make life a little less stressful.
Save $.50 Now! On New! Kleenex Go Anywhere packs at Walmart.